Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website. In using this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Bondi Soap.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this Website. Your continued use of the Website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use (including the downloading any material) of this Website or any linked Website.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this Website is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this Website updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this Website.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this Website.
This Website may contain links to other Websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked Websites. Our links with linked Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us as the owners or operators of those linked Websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked Websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us.
Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
We reserve the right to change (including to alter, remove or add functionality) the Website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the Website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change.
Therefore, access to this Website may be terminated at any time by us without notice if we reasonably consider that there has been a breach of this agreement or any other of our terms and conditions by you. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
If any of the provisions of this agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of this agreement so that this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This Website is administered and operated from Australia. Although this Website may be accessible worldwide, not all features or products noted, provided or offered through or on this Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. Therefore, if outside of Australia we reserve the right to limit the provision and/or quantity of any feature or product to any person or geographic area accordingly.
Any offer for any features or products made on this Website are void where prohibited.
If you access this Website from outside of Australia, you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
During specific times, Bondi Soap offers give-away and competition prizes through its affiliated social network pages. For full Terms and Conditions please refer to the individual competition Terms and Conditions.
In order to make purchases and access some features of the Website, you may need to be a registered member and create an account.
When registering to become a member and activate an account, you must provide personal information such as your name and address, and a valid email address. You agree to provide accurate and complete information and to keep this information current.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
You may not use another member’s account without their permission.
If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately.
Price and Fees
We take care to ensure all prices are current at time of display but are subject to change. Pricing information including tax, duty and shipping charges, which are calculated for your shipping destination, is available on the Website and will be displayed on the order summary page.
Delivery charges will depend on the products ordered and the delivery location. Bondi Soap does offer FREE delivery for orders over $99.00 AUD and we use Australia Post for all our deliveries unless otherwise stated.
Charges will be calculated and you will be advised of their amount before you finalise and submit your order.
You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
While we insure each purchase during the time it is in transit from us to your delivery address, to the extent permissible and except as set out hereunder, we disclaim liability for loss, damage or theft of items once they are dispatched by us. We recommend that where possible you have your products shipped to a business address.
Returns, Exchanges, Damaged or Faulty Goods
We handle all returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection Legislation. Unfortunately, we do not offer a refund for change of mind. We also do not accept returns for products purchased at a discounted or sale price and such products can only be returned if defective or if otherwise required by law.
To arrange a return for a faulty product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe your product is faulty or has arrived damaged through delivery, please notify us within 14 days of receipt. We may require you to provide us with photographs of the damage for our further assessment. We will liaise with you to discuss the return process for damaged and/or faulty products.
We will be under no obligation to replace products or provide a refund where the product has become of unacceptable quality due to circumstances such as misuse, failure to use in accordance with reasonable instructions, using the product in an abnormal way or failing to reasonably care for the products.
Packaging and Labelling of Products
At Bondi Soap we endeavour to depict products available for purchase using accurate images of the products featured on our Website. At times, however, products actually delivered may differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
Products Out of Stock
We reserve the right to notify you if a product that you have ordered becomes unavailable. In the event that you order a product from the Website and we later inform you that we no longer stock the product you had originally ordered, we will happily give you a refund for the purchase price.
Links to Third Party Websites and Promotions
The Website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and we do not have control over them. The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse the linked website, content or resource. By using these links you acknowledge that we have not reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained there.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
Bondi Soap including any logo version of that trademark, is our trademark or used exclusively under licence and may not be used by you without our consent.
All content on this Website including images, text, graphics, logos, photographs and other data is the property of Bondi Soap. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us.
Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
If you provide us with any material or content (which may include text, data, files, images and photographs) which is deemed User Content for inclusion on the Website (or other platforms) you grant us permission to use and reproduce that content on the Website.
By making an on-line purchase or setting up an account you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that:
- you are entering into a legal contract with us and
- if you are a company, you are authorised to bind the company to the terms of this agreement.
We reserve the right to change (including to remove, alter or add functionality) the Website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the Website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change. We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to the Website to you or to visitors or members generally, at our reasonable discretion and without prior notice to you. We may terminate your account or restrict your access to the Website without prior notice to you if we reasonably consider that there has been a breach of this agreement or any other of our terms and conditions by you. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the Website will be provided without fault or disruption. In addition, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use (including the downloading of any material) of this Website or any linked Website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
This disclaimer set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
We do not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages, or consequential losses suffered by use of fraudulent or unauthorised web addresses. The only authorised access point is www.bondisoap.com.au
Use of Website By You
You agree to use the Website only for purposes that are permitted by this agreement and not prevented by any applicable law or regulation.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website.
You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content therein.
You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content appearing on the Website except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Transfer and Assignment
In the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this Website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking any additional consent from you, to transfer novate or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements we have made with you.
Bondi Soap shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement if such delay are caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Bondi Soap do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Chance to WIN a $200 Dinner Voucher When you spend $85 or more on the Bondi Soap Website
Friday 21st January, 9am AEST
Monday 14th February 11:59pm AEST
1 x $200 Dinner Voucher
*One prize (only) is available to be won.
How to Enter
*Entries are limited to one entry per person when you spend $85 or more online at Bondisoap.com.au
The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday, 15 February 2022 at Bondi Soap Head Office. The winner will be contacted directly via email or phone.
All winners must respond to Bondi Soap’s Notification of Selection email within 24-hours of receipt in order to confirm eligibility and provide a mailing address. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the prize, and Bondi Soap will select an Alternate Winner by random selection on Thursday, 17 February 2022 AEST.
- ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the promotion period (Friday 21st January 2022). Bondi Soap may contact you to verify your identity, age, or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter this contest. Applicants must reside within Australia only.
- Employees of Bondi Soap and its parent companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with development and execution of this promotion, as well as their immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-sibling, step-child, in-laws and spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of each whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Bondi Soap may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS
- In case of dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- “Authorised Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail account by the provider and/or e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person when they have spent $85 or more on the Bondi Soap website.
- Purchase is required to enter.
- Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder, including a valid government-issued identification.
- PRIZE DETAILS
- One (1) winner will receive the following:
- 1 x $200 Dinner Gift Voucher
- The prize value is approximate and in Australian Dollars.
- The actual value of prizes may vary, and Promoter will not award the difference between aggregate and actual values.
- Prize fulfillment is based on availability, and prizes may differ from promotion images.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize in its sole discretion unless such substitution is prohibited by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and the Promoter need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
- CLAIMING A WINNING PRIZE
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within two weeks from the date the winner is confirmed.
- Please allow two (2) weeks for prize delivery from the date of shipment.
- All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, if any, and all costs and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize that is not specified herein, are solely the responsibility of the Winners.
- The Promoter may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner, in its discretion, if any Prize is returned as “undeliverable” by the Australia Post or courier delivering the Prize.
- WINNER SELECTION
- One (1) winning entrant will be selected during a random drawing conducted by Promoter on or about Tuesday, 15 February AEST 2022.
- The winning entrant will be contacted via the e-mail associated with their purchase to verify eligibility and confirm the entrant as a winner.
- Winning entrants may be disqualified from the Promotion, and a new Alternate Winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entries if time allows before the Re-Draw Date. Winners may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- The winner is determined to be ineligible to participate in the Promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner is determined to be unqualified to participate in this promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner has violated these Terms and Conditions, or
- The Winner does not respond to Bondi Soap’s correspondence within twenty-four (24) hours to verify eligibility and shipping address.
- If a Re-Draw is required, it will be held on Thursday, 17 February AEST 2022, and the Alternate Winner will be notified via the e-mail provided when he or she initially entered the competition.
- Once the winner's eligibility is verified, they will be confirmed as a Winner.
- All the Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to these Competition, including, without limitation, decisions related to its selection and determination of potential winner of the Competition, shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Promoter may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if it becomes unable to conduct the Promotion as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond its reasonable control.
- Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies the consumer guarantees provided by Victoria or federal law.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter excludes all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
- Promoter is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures; malfunctions; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion, even if caused by Promoter’s negligence.
- Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the promotion will be void.
- GENERAL RELEASE
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, entrants release the Promoter, Instagram, and participating parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising, and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including property damage, personal injury, and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the promotion, or possession, acceptance, or use of prizes or participation in any promotion-related activities, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW
- This Promotion is governed by the Australian Federal Legislation. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or in connection with this promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.